We’re currently seeking an energetic, ambitious Account Coordinator who is looking to develop a career in account management. If you’d like to work on campaigns for a wide range of clients, are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and have no problem handling multiple projects at once, we want to hear from you.
- Work with and support the account management team.
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns from inception through completion.
- Coordinate the collection of necessary project information, both internally and from client.
- Relay all pertinent information to agency team, including schedules, briefs, creative rounds and other documents.
- Develop detailed schedules to keep projects on deadline and within budget.
- Develop a complete understanding of client products and/or services as well as branding guidelines.
- Research background information (industry/competitive research as needed) to support client presentations and creative briefs.
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare meeting agendas and write conference reports to recap key discussions and deliverables.
- Maintain documentation, such as status reports, timelines and any other pertinent internal and client documentation.
- Prior agency experience and/or marketing project management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal/communication skills.
- A solution-oriented and resourceful attitude
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel a must).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements.
This is a full-time position.