Wilen New York is a full-service direct marketing agency offering strategic insight, creative development and detailed analytics across all direct marketing channels with a primary focus on Direct Mail. As a bonus, we’re conveniently located right here on Long Island.
The Account Director (AD), is responsible for the revenue growth, management, retention and successful client experience of assigned accounts. In this position, you will be the strategic thought leader, understand client business goals and manage the creative and production process while achieving KPIs that meet client business objectives. As AD, you are responsible for overseeing multiple accounts and leading the business in the following areas:
- Lead and manage the growth and retention of assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective senior-level client relationships.
- Manage, motivate and lead internal teams in a collaborative work environment to ensure flawless campaign execution.
- Become a category expert within each client’s industry, develop a complete understanding of client goals and objectives; markets, needs and expectations.
- Analyze clients’ business, identify opportunities and make strategic recommendations.
- Lead all aspects of campaign delivery from creative concept to completion.
- Develop creative briefs, SOW deliverables and campaign strategy.
- Lead all client meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, strategic account planning sessions and presentations.
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor the Account team; conduct performance reviews and career path plan for direct reports.
- Manage all financials of the accounts, including budgets and forecasting.
- Enforce policies and procedures, and manage a workflow process that will drive operational efficiencies.
- Travel required, up to 25%.
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful integrated Direct Marketing programs in an agency environment, in an AD or similar role and in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven account management and leadership in managing, supervising and mentoring an agency team.
- Excellent client management, strong presentation and project management skills.
- Dynamic storytelling/presentation skills.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, and managerial skills.
- Expert Microsoft Office experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field (MBA a plus).
- Knowledge of direct mail and variable data printing experience.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com, then send us your resume, compensation requirements and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. This is a full-time, onsite position. No phone calls, please. We are a drug-free work place. EOE. E-verify.