We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team! Being the liaison between all Agency departments and the Client, you will be the go-to person to get the job through the agency, on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing campaigns from initial concept through execution. In this position, you will be developing and growing client relationships with the goal of retaining and organically growing existing business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for overdelivering, and be prepared for a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Be the primary agency point of contact with high-level marketing executives, developing and maintaining strong relationships with those individuals.
- Work across and manage multiple pieces of business.
- Liaise between assigned clients and all internal departments to ensure all deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Lead the day-to-day, hands-on management of assigned client projects, including the gathering of all required assets, managing client approvals, internal routing, attending daily status meetings, etc.
- Contribute to strategic planning by participating in tactical discussions and client presentations.
- Work closely with client and internal data strategies team to evaluate campaign results and formulate recommendations.
- Identify opportunities to develop new business with existing clients by researching clients’ business and related industry trends.
- The ability to bring cross-functional teams together to ensure flawless project execution.
- Strong organization and planning capability to seamlessly manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Excellent time management, analytical, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related agency experience with emphasis on creative and direct marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related discipline.
- Required travel ― 15%.
- Expertise in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com, then send us your resume, compensation requirements and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. This is a full-time, onsite position. No phone calls, please.