Account Manager, Client data strategies
Wilen New York is a full-service direct marketing agency offering strategic insight, creative development and detailed analytics across all direct marketing channels with a primary focus on Direct Mail. As a bonus, we’re conveniently located right here on Long Island.
The Account Manager, Client Data Strategies position is dynamic, data driven and collaborative with exceptionally strong analytical and technical skills. This position is responsible for providing data-driven solutions from complex data sets that lead to greater business insight and enhanced analytics. This position requires knowledge of Direct Mail best practices.
- Collaborate with clients to execute data driven direct marketing campaigns, lifecycle communications, retention and win back programs.
- Prepare and submit data processing instructions, providing quality assurance and verifying accuracy of data.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships, project statuses, timelines and schedules on all assigned accounts.
- Lead ongoing effort to define, develop and enhance reporting and data capabilities within the organization.
- Work cross functionally with business partners to aggregate and analyze data and develop key metrics to support initiatives across the organization.
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly metrics and dashboards.
- Drive the identification, evaluation, and recommendation of new strategic ideas.
- Translate complex data and metrics into simple, actionable recommendations.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or similar analytical role.
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Office including the ability to create and formulate spreadsheets.
- Basic experience using SQL (a plus)
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex data from disparate databases into distilled, actionable information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of employees and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong sense of urgency and experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com, then send us your resume, compensation requirements and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. No phone calls please. This is an on-site position. We are a drug-free work place. EOE. E-verify.