We’re looking for a talented, strategic and highly conceptual Art Director who wants to join a lively team of creative people. If you’re excited to bring your ideas to life in the form of high-impact direct mail, print and digital marketing, we’d like to hear from you.
As Art Director, you’ll be responsible for creative development from concept to completion. You’ll collaborate with your team and key agency departments to develop and execute innovative, integrated marketing solutions that deliver results.
- Lead and develop creative concepts based on a strategic marketing brief, and present ideas to senior management.
- Work closely with copywriters to develop creative concepts through execution.
- Collaborate with account teams, production and data strategies to understand client goals and expectations.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business needs and brand.
- Participate in client presentations.
- 7+ years’ experience as an AD in an agency with a strong understanding of print design.
- Proven track record and portfolio that demonstrates creativity and ideation with a strong point of view on design and typography.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present creative concepts and the design rationale behind them.
- Strong time management, leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. If interested, please send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. This is an on-site position. We are a drug-free work place. EOE. E-verify.