We're seeking a full-time, on-site English/Spanish, Bilingual Proofreader. In this position you will be responsible for accurately proofreading marketing campaigns in English and Spanish. This position requires a candidate who is equally proficient and knowledgeable of English and Spanish languages including grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage.
The ideal candidate should be fluent in written and verbal Spanish with experience in Hispanic, multi-cultural marketing. You will have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proofread content for accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation and consistency of language and style.
- Provide quality assurance checks, utilizing reference materials to verify accuracy of information.
- Review copy to ensure it preserves the essence of each idea/message in each language.
- Collaborate with internal agency teams to ensure efficient completion of projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of professional proofreading experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish with experience in Hispanic marketing/advertising.
- Excellent working knowledge of Chicago Style guide and experience using professional proofreader marks.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree, BA in Spanish language preferred or a related discipline.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. Please send us your resume, and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are a drug-free work place. EOE. E-verify.