Business Intelligence Analyst
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be an ambassador of data and will serve as the subject matter expert for reporting and analytics. You will work within our user platform and take a dive deep into customer journeys, and help our clients identify opportunities to optimize their direct marketing campaign performance and ROI.
In this position, you will collaborate with agency stakeholders, and contribute to strategic planning initiatives, by leading and providing in-depth analytics and presenting clients with data findings and actionable recommendations. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with exceptional analytical, technical and project management skills, and a creative, and innovative approach to problem solving.
This position requires knowledge of Direct Mail best practices, and experience with file segmentation and direct mail production.
- Partner with agency stakeholders to develop a comprehensive set of dashboards, utilizing multiple data sources to guide strategic marketing decisions.
- Develop and maintain high-quality controls and documentation for data sources, dashboards and reporting to ensure transparency and understanding at all levels.
- Provide response analysis and develop automated dashboards and reporting tools to provide a seamless user experience for decision makers across the organization.
- Collaborate with key agency stakeholders on campaign planning to determine client metrics, key performance indicators and objectives, and build automated dashboards based on campaign requirements.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to inform future marketing strategies, with the goal of program optimization.
- Verify accuracy of data and develop reporting standards and best practices to ensure data standardization and consistency for dashboards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 2–4 years of experience in a business analysis role, working with progressively more complex analytics, supporting a marketing performance analytics function.
- Strong analytical skills, with hands-on experience collecting, organizing and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing metrics and strategy, with knowledge of measurement tools and technology.
- A deep understanding of database marketing concepts (segmentation, data attributed, audience profiles, response lift, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience with database concepts and data models.
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, and including experience using formulas, Pivot Tables, charts and graphs to organize and interpret data.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, such as Tableau.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and CRM is a plus.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for the Business Intelligence Analyst position, please submit your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.