data strategies coordinator
Wilen New York is a full-service direct marketing agency offering strategic insight, creative development and detailed analytics across all direct marketing channels with a primary focus on Direct Mail. As a bonus, we’re conveniently located right here on Long Island.
We’re looking for a Data Strategies Coordinator to join our team. The Data Strategies Coordinator will support the Data Strategies department. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and organizational skills and be proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Develop a working knowledge of our client’s business needs and objectives along with understanding how our products and services will help them achieve their objectives.
- Demonstrate strong project management and communication skills.
- Have attention to detail and the understanding of test/control set-up requirements prior to launch.
- Retrieve and log data from various sources, document and/or map layout.
- Prepare and submit data processing instructions, providing quality assurance and verifying accuracy of data.
- Understand basic data segmentation.
- Compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts.
- Research and understand our client’s business and basic industry trend
- Create and review analytical reports to ensure accuracy and validity.
- Assist in the development of presentations with comprehensive profile, modeling and response analysis reports, findings and recommendations.
SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing a must.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A strong sense of urgency and experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com, then send us your resume, compensation requirements and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. No phone calls please. This is an on-site position. We are a drug-free work place. EOE. E-verify.