We are seeking a proven and experienced Marketing Manager responsible for leading the planning, development, execution and management of our enterprise-wide strategic branding and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, lead the vision, strategy and execution of all enterprise-wide marketing efforts, including content marketing, social media strategies, traditional marketing, and digital.
- Support our business development team with company marketing collateral and events.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to align on company goals and objectives.
- Oversee the development of marketing content to raise our brand awareness.
- Manage entire campaign lifecycle; planning, brainstorming sessions, and developing creative briefs, managing creative execution, and legal review.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics, and share results with key stakeholders.
- Maintain company websites and ongoing website optimization, including SEM/SEO best practices, to increase site traffic and new business inquiries.
- Develop engaging thought leadership blog copy and press releases.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of marketing programs and promotions.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in developing and executing successful, integrated Direct Marketing programs including social media management (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Exceptional presentation, writing, communication and storytelling skills.
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong project management skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritize–setting expectations and managing deadlines.
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for the Marketing Manager position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.