Front Desk Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and reliable Front Desk Administrative Assistant to greet visitors with a welcoming first impression of the organization. This position is responsible for managing the front desk and performing a wide variety of administrative tasks as well as providing general office administration assistance in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Greet, welcome, direct and accommodate visitors upon their arrival with a friendly and positive manner.
- Always manage and maintain the front desk reception area with professionalism.
- Answer and screen incoming calls and take accurate messages; route appropriately.
- Manage a complex calendar, coordinate and schedule meetings, reserve and prepare conference rooms and coordinate catering for meetings and events.
- Support administrative tasks, including travel and expenses.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, packages and deliveries.
- Order and manage inventory of office supplies and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office duties and errands.
- Provide administrative support across the organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. HubSpot experience is a plus.
- A friendly, welcoming attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize, multitask, act independently and work well under pressure.
- Strong project management skills and meticulous attention to detail and accuracy of work.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for the Front Desk Administrative Assistant position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.