GMC (Quadient) Variable data programmer
We're currently seeking an experienced GMC (Quadient) Variable Data Programmer. In this position, you will be responsible for the preparation of data-driven production files for manufacturing. The optimal candidate will clearly demonstrate the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Candidate must have a complete understanding of the processes surrounding full-color variable data printing.
- Analyze campaign specifications, data and artwork.
- Utilize variable software (GMC/Quadient PrintNetT/Inspire) to build and generate internal and client proofs as well as final sample documents.
- Execute finished output and supporting documentation for equipment-specific manufacturing requirements.
- Manage document assets, including the development and maintenance of project-specific workflow documentation.
- Working in a team environment, coordinating with Data Strategies, Account Management, Production and other departments to move jobs efficiently through the lifecycle process, at the highest level of quality and accuracy, and on schedule.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with GMC (Quadient) PrintNetT/Inspire, XMPie, OpenText ExStream or similar technology (GMC/Quadient Preferred).
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- The ability to handle complex variable data projects including complex versioning.
- Direct Mail print-related experience with basic understanding of USPS guidelines preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve production performance issues.
- The knowledge and initiative to automate processes, and make suggestions for improvements related to process, quality, and increasing overall productivity.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for the GMC (Quadient) Variable Data Programmer position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.