We're currently seeking an on-site, highly skilled, hands-on, full stack .NET Developer for the development of web applications, internal business applications, and websites.
- Develop, integrate, and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with internal and 3rd party applications and other information systems, via modern APIs and methods.
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations, and implement new technology.
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions, and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline (preferred), or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including: SQL Server, T-SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Additional experience in the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of digital marketing technology, USPS guidelines, and business processes within a marketing agency and/or a direct mail facility.
- Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. To apply for the .NET Developer position, please submit your resume and cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.