We’re currently seeking a talented Senior Copywriter to join our team. As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll work closely with an Art Director to craft and execute engaging, creative marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including direct mail, digital and print. If you have a passion for storytelling and developing innovative concepts for a wide range of clients, while managing multiple projects at once, we would like to hear from you.
- Write innovative, informative and highly conceptual copy that drives client goals
- Collaborate with agency and strategy teams to produce inspiring, effective communications
- Write in multiple styles and ensure tone is consistent with clients’ marketing strategies and brands across multiple channels
- Lead brainstorming and collaborative sessions
- Participate in client presentations and present creative ideas and solutions to clients
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- 7+ years’ creative writing experience in advertising, direct marketing or related agency environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in creative writing, advertising communications or equivalent
- Strong conceptual thinking and the proven ability to translate marketing strategy into compelling creative work
- Dynamic storytelling and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear your story and learn how your talents and experiences will enhance our team. To apply for the Senior Copywriter position, please submit your resume and writing samples, and include a cover letter. This is a full-time, on-site position with some travel required. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.