Wilen New York is a truly full-service direct marketing agency. We offer strategic insight, creative development, end-to-end production and detailed analytics across all channels. As a bonus, we’re conveniently located right here on Long Island.
Wilen New York is seeking an on-site, highly skilled, hands-on, full stack .Net Developer for the development of web applications, internal business applications, and websites.
- Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including: SQL Server, T-SQL, and Entity Framework.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline (preferred), or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Additional experience in the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of digital marketing technology, USPS guidelines, and business processes within a marketing agency and/or a direct mail facility
- Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Develop, integrate, and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with internal and 3rd party applications and other information systems, via modern APIs and methods.
- Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations, and implement new technology.
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions, and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology.
This is a full-time, on-site position. We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com, then send us your résumé and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a good fit. No phone calls please. We are a drug-free work place. E.O.E., E-verify.